Over 1,000 companies will be affected from September 2013 with the government deciding in 2015 whether to extend the requirement to all large companies. Importantly, the Government requires that companies clearly state their reporting methodology, cover a wide range of emissions (including overseas operations) and report on all six gases i.e. not just CO2.
At Carbon Masters, we are helping companies manage the new reporting framework. We offer companies:
– Carbon Reporting Check – to ensure you meet the Government’s requirements, we discuss the issue with you, check your existing footprint data, and suggest any necessary improvements
– Carbon Footprint Reporting – using a combination of our in-house expertise and industry leading software, we can deliver an audit-ready assessment with report (in line with industry standards ISO14064-1 and the GHG Protocol)
– Verification – We can audit your existing carbon footprint data (to ISO14064-1 and GHG Protocol)
– Carbon Management Strategy – we can assess your overall carbon management strategy and help you to develop this to ensure you are reporting a year on year reduction (your director’s report will be required to state your previous year’s emissions)
– Consultancy support – we are on hand to give one-on-one support and advice whenever you need it
We would like to hear about your requirements.
You can email us at email@example.com
or call our UK office on +44 (0)191 2902717
Carbon Masters have developed an innovative on-site waste to renewable energy solution called Carbonlites in a box. It’s a fully functioning portable …read more
Carbon Masters India pvt has signed a collaboration agreement with Mahindra & Mahindra to jointly develop bottled biogas and organic fertilizer in …read more
Carbon Masters are delighted to have been awarded a place in the framework agreement for the delivery of the Resource Efficient Scotland …read more