Carbon Masters offer ‘assisted certification’ to the Standard which includes up to 3 days consultancy time with one of our carbon management consultants to help you gather the appropriate quantitative and qualitative data. Each applicant organisation is then independently assessed by auditors at Grontmij.
The typical process for a Carbon Masters Standard applicant is as follows:
1. Carbon Masters provide initial training and on-site assistance to help you collect the data and supporting documents needed – our web-based software solution called Carbon Guru for Organisations can make the process of gathering and analysing data more straightforward.
2. We carry out a quality assurance on your data to identify any errors or inconsistencies and provide feedback on your qualitative answers to ensure the best quality submission.
3. Once your application pack is complete, this is passed to Grontmij who prepare a verification plan and conduct a site visit to evaluate your on-site carbon and energy management.
4. Grontmij will verify 3 years of your GHG emissions data and assess your application which is then passed on to be moderated.
5. If you successfully achieve the Standard, we will host an awards ceremony with you and provide you with a set of logos to use on your publicity materials. Carlos Alba Media (an award-winning PR consultancy) will work with your press team to ensure your achievement is successfully publicised.
6. Grontmij and Carbon Masters will provide an observations and recommendations report – this will give you further advice and feedback, compare you to your peers and help you continue improving your carbon management practices.
Carbon Masters have developed an innovative on-site waste to renewable energy solution called Carbonlites in a box. It’s a fully functioning portable …read more
Carbon Masters India pvt has signed a collaboration agreement with Mahindra & Mahindra to jointly develop bottled biogas and organic fertilizer in …read more
Carbon Masters are delighted to have been awarded a place in the framework agreement for the delivery of the Resource Efficient Scotland …read more